26 Jun FIELD ENGINEER position available!
Based in Sydney, Full Time Position
We currently seek to hire an individual who is capable of handling field service work relating to our sheet metal machinery & software products.
This is a great opportunity to be a member of a global, reputable company and expand your skills within a professional, supportive team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide all aspects of before & after service for our sheetmetal machinery, Turret Punch Press, Press Brake, Laser etc. including automation system as well as software products
- New machine / software installation
- Application training
- Consulting for production
- After sales service (preventative service, maintenance & repairing)
- Machine demonstration at showroom
- Making sample products according to customer’s product drawing
- Provide time study
- Selection of tooling/ machine specification according to customer’s requirement
- Promotion of service contract, parts and tooling
- Experience as Field Engineer (in any industry) , machinist, fitter, maintenance and mechanic back ground would be an advantage
- Degree or diploma in mechanical engineering, robotics or mechatronic engineering would be ideal, graduate engineers would be ok if they are good with their hands and have an interest in fixing things mechanically.
- Knowledge/experience in software products (ex: Solidworks, Auto CAD) would be an advantage
- Positive, can do attitude, strong work ethic, team player & good manners
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Basic working hours are 8:30am to 5pm; however this may vary depending on work requirement.
- Interstate & Overseas trip may be involved.
- Initial training in Australia, opportunity to attend training overseas (head office in Japan / other Amada subsidiaries)
- Salary depending on skills and experience, incentive scheme is also available.
If you are interest in this position, please send your latest resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.